Tuesday 12 April 2011

Crucified Risen and Exalted

I cloud out clear
Forced sellable reality
Kidney shots

My SK
Kicks the door off the hinges
Hurls a wine glass at me

It goes out the window

She cruises and curses
To where it murmurs
She butts me-
Nose split squint

She roars
And head kicks my jowl
Handclaps my ears


I come around and she's got
A lighter to the hair of my nuts

Then i'm stripped and shoved
Into cold bathwater-

She holds a plugged in radio
Above me
And then dunks me-
Sink splutter under
Gasp air suck

And to top it off
Pulled out wet
And straight on a
Vintage crucifix
Nails palms feet

And a 12 inch through the forehead
Tap
Tap




TAP.

2 comments:

  1. mmmm you read this at kid didnt you? i liiiike this, it's quite kinky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did read this at Kid. Thank you - you appreciate the passive eroticism x

    ReplyDelete